Monday, March 30, 2009

No More Slacking!


I am a slacker! When it comes to blogging that is, but not when it comes to painting. Now, I realize that I am basically posting this for myself except for the occasional random internet surfer who happens upon my blog since none of my friends really truly read my blog. I would blame my lack of blogging for this but I don't think anyone read it even when I did blog except perhaps Chav, but it looks as though he has not blogged in quite a while either. Nevertheless! I do care about that random internet surfer because my new motto is "Create and Deliver Value"! So my blog is one way to deliver. Other ways I am delivering is my website, Facebook, and Deviantart. Deviantart is probably my better bet, but on that site I need to spend more time looking at other people's art and leaving comments which takes diligence and time. One problem though is that I delay doing this because I use the excuse that I want to wait until I get a good many more pieces uploaded before I start chatting up the Deviants but that's just a staller. Really, it is because I am a big chicken. I am afraid people will think my stuff is crap. I know it's not crap but I want it to be up there with the best. I know it's not there now though I have improved immensely since the last time I wrote. I should not be concerned. I must do the best I can, creating and delivering! For this post I will post my latest watercolor and my latest oil and will try to catch up once a week. Actually no! I will commit to posting once a week!

1 comment:

Krista said...

I read your blog! (I just lurk) I love seeing new pictures too.