Friday, May 11, 2007

A place for thoughts that who knows where they came from?


Like many people have done, I've decided to start a blog to express my thoughts and opinions. However, I believe my motivations for doing so may differ from others. Being a visual artist, I think in pictures (sometimes down to the very quark and graviton (does it really exist?) in your body) which is not always easy for me to translate into words (heh, heh). But I find that if I've written them down, my articulation skills are improved for any later discussion. Therefore, since this is serving the purpose to organize my own personal thoughts (and an excuse to make another cool web page; I probably spent more time on the above graphics then I did writing this), I'm not sure that I care that people read this (well I care a little) but I'm not going to be one of those people who announces my blog to everyone every time I've written something new. Those who do that irritate me and causes me not to read their blog at all. In which case, I hope they are the ones reading this (sorry, a little bit of my passive aggressive tendencies coming out). Anyway, I would also like to use this time to ponder the strange, the interesting, the provoking... For example: if you're sending Styrofoam, what do you pack it in? Just kidding. Hopefully my posts will be a little more intelligent than that. Anyway, it will be those things that I muse about or have read about that I find intriguing but never really discuss in depth with anyone, (well frankly because they're probably a little too out there and I usually forget about them the next day). So thanks for stopping by.

No comments: