Monday, May 14, 2007

Grand Ideas


I vowed to myself that I would finish today's work before I blogged, but I am so frustrated (you would think there would be a close-up of a New York Pier from the viewpoint of a ship, if anyone has or knows of said picture please help me out!) that I think that it would help to take a break. This post, however, will just be an addendum to my previous post, in that along with my strange little musings, I will have to have an illustration by my own hand to go with it. The rule is I can't post anything unless I have a drawing or a painting inspired by whatever topic I choose to discuss. This, in theory, will force me to hone my skills and build up my portfolio. So, to keep my own rule I have drawn the above to represent thought. I don't think it's very creative but for this little blog, it'll have to do. I have grand ideas for future blogs so I'll save my creativity for them. Hopefully, I'll stick to it.

1 comment:

complainr said...

I'm glad you have a blog, it's beautiful!

(It's Holley, btw)

I like the drawing you posted for this entry...I really like how her hair widens out at her cheekbones. Okay, maybe that's weird, but my eye was drawn there.